Tuesday 23 June 2015

media questions

  1. Why did you choose GCSE Media Studies?
  2. Which part of the course are you looking forward to most?
  3. What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?
  4. What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?
  5. What was the last TV programme or film you watched?
  6. Why do you think that TV programme or film appealed to an audience?
  7. What technology have you used to access the media in the last 24 hours? (Radio, TV, phone etc.)
  8. What device do you use most to access the media?
  9. Find the trailer for Jurassic World on YouTube and embed it in your blog. What film genres would Jurassic World fit into?
  10. Why does Jurassic World appeal to a family audience?

1. I chose media studies because I heard good things about the subject and also, I want to get better at using Photoshop and editing. 
2. The part of the course I am most looking forward to is making the music video.
3. The knowledge I want to learn in Media is to know how to analyse music videos. The skill I want to learn is editing pictures and videos. 
4. A grade I am realistically hoping to achieve is a B. 
5. The last movie I watched is Avengers Age of Ultron. 
6. TV programmes and films are appealed to audiences because it seeks their attentions and it entertains them. 
7. I have used phone and laptop.  
8. I mostly use laptop and phone to access the media. 
9. I think the film genres 'jurassic World' would fit into is SCI-FI 
10. Jurassic World appeals to a family audience because it is a really good movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment